Onion is one of the inportant condiments widely used in all household all the year round. The green leaves and immature and mature bulbs are eaten raw or used in preparation of vegatables. Onions are used in soups, sauces and for seasoning foods. The small bulb one pickled in vinegar. Recent research has suggested that onion in the diet may play a part in preventing heat disease and other ailments. Onion bulb is rich in phosphorus, calcium and carbohydrates.
Season - Major areas of Pakistan
SINDH:October - January BALOCHISTAN:June - September KPK:February - May
- Onions of Pakistan Origin
- Pinkish Red
- Farm Fresh
- Shelf Life 03 weeks ambiant temperature 02 Months in cold rooms.
PICKLE ONION:25mm - 38mm MEDIUM ONION:45mm - 55mm LARGE ONION:55mm - 65mm
- 13 KGs Mesh Bag
- 25 KGs Mesh Bag
- 27 KGs Mesh Bag
- Customer Desired Packing can also be arranged.
Pakistan Onion Prices:
FOB Karachi, Pakistan.
- Size: 55 - 80 MM.
- Packed in 13 KGs Mesh Bags.
- 29 Metric Tons in a 40ft hi-cube reefer container.
- Approximately 2200 - 2230 PP mesh bags of 13 kgs each in 40ft Hi-Cube Reefer container.
- Price Updated On: 2nd November, 2013.