PAKISTAN ONION EXPORTERS
Onion (Allium cepa L) is one of the important ingredients used in daily meals all over Pakistan. Onions are used in soups, salads, sauces and for seasoning foods. Onions as a part of diet may play a part in preventing heat disease and other ailments (suggested by medical research). It is rich in phosphorus, calcium and carbohydrates. Onion is an important crop all over the world. In Pakistan, the major growing areas are Kasur, Gujranwala, Sheikhupura, Vehari, Khaniwal, D.G. Khan, and Jhang in Punjab, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Sanghar, Sukkar, Naushero Feroze and Badin in Sindh, Swat in NWFP and Mastung, Kalat, Chagi, Khuzdar and Turbat in Balochistan. More than 50 percent of the total production comes from seven districts, namely, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Sanghar, Swat, Mastung, Kalat and Turbat.
We can supply fresh onions from Pakistan in 13 KGS, 25 KGS & 27 KGS Mesh bags as per customer's requirements.Read More
- 29 Metric Tons ( +/- 5%) in a 40 ft Hi-cube Reefer container.
- Approximately 2200 - 2230 bags of 13 kgs in a container.
- Within 7 working days of receipt of advance payment.
- Payment terms are 30% advance + 70% balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- We work with first class shippping lines that offer shortest transit time and precise delivery period.
- Most of our containers for onion export shipments are booked with Maersk, Saf Marine, APL, PIL, UASC, COSCO, Hanjin and Hamburg Sud.
Pakistan Onion Prices:
FOB Karachi, Pakistan.
- Size: 55 - 80 MM.
- Packed in 13 KGs Mesh Bags.
- 29 Metric Tons in a 40ft hi-cube reefer container.
- Approximately 2200 - 2230 PP mesh bags of 13 kgs each in 40ft Hi-Cube Reefer container.
- Price Updated On: 2nd November, 2013.